Spending time under the sun during beach vacation is indeed a bliss. However, together with this bliss, comes the wrath of the dangerous UV rays; the worst nightmare of beach lovers is of course SUNBURN……
7 STEPS TO RELIEVE YOUR SUNBURN
- Take a cool shower or bath to cool your sunburned skin. Avoid use of soap or perfumes in the bath water as these can be drying on already dry and sunburned skin.
- Soak in an oatmeal bath. This is especially helpful for itchy sunburned skin.
- Aloe Vera lotion is one of good sources to reduce your sunburn pain. Aloe Vera contains ‘lidocaine’ as an anesthetic that can help to relieve sunburn pain. its also a good moisturizer for peeling skin
- Drink lots of water, juice, or isotonic drinks. Your skin is dry and dehydrated. You need to replace the lost body fluids as it will help your skin heal from sunburn more quickly.
- Milk.. Yes milk is one of good solution to relieve your sunburned skin. Milk helps you ease discomfort by providing protein film on your skin.
- Do you know tea bags also can help you to comfort your burned skin. Apply tea bags soaked in cold water to sunburned eyelids to soothe the burn and reduce inflammation.
- Cucumber: is one of natural antioxidant and analgesic properties. first, chill the cucumber in the refrigerator and then mash or blend it to make as ‘paste’. Before you sleep, apply it to your face and sunburned skin. It will help to soothe your peeling skin.
So don’t worry to play under the sun. There are many brands of sunblock in market that you can choose from in order to avoid sun burn during vacation.
“SUN, SEA, SAND and ME”
Lets holiday at Pulau Aur, Mersing Johore.